Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twenty ten

Soooo excited for 2010! Looking back on the past year and the past 10 years a lot has happened. My favorites include getting married to Matt. Becoming a mother. Meeting new friends. Working in the Primary at church and now missing the Primary kids. Developing my talents - cooking, making special hand-made gifts, gardening, and now learning some Latin dance moves at Zumba, (thanks Beth!)

We've also had our share of challenges- I mean, personal growth opportunities. Learning to deal with the loss of my mother, grandmother and Matt's dad. Both Matt and I losing our jobs. Sprinkle that with a few surgeries (Matt's), speeding tickets, moving, and the never ending diet. That's enough to keep me humble.

What I'm looking forward to in 2010. Being a better wife and mother, having more patience, continuing to take better care of my body. Making our home a more spiritual place. More dates with my husband and lots and lots cooking. Oh yeah, and trying to figure out how I can stay home with my girls and earn money at the same time. Should be easy right.

Here's to 2010! Things can only get better from here!

No comments: