Old Town tree lighting.
Addi loving all the holiday cheer.
yeah!
We spent the first week of the month helping daddy study for finals.
Addi's stocking finally got finished. I started it in early October. I decided to pull out all the stops on this one, since she most likely will be our middle child.
Here's Mr. Fluffy-pants Phillips, always watching.
Camarillo 1st Ward Christmas party.
Trying to get a photo of both girls looking at the camera, not posing, and smiling nicely is impossible!
Addi has been officially renamed, The Destroyer!
Mrs. Claus, not Santa, on her sleigh.
We celebrated our Grandpa's 88th birthday. He had a great time and we had 5 of our 8 siblings there along with their kids.I really need to be sure and thank him for that.
We can't seem to have a family event where dress-up is not involved.
Beth made Grandpa's GIANT cupcake - cake.

For those of you who do not recognize Slim on the right. That is my oldest brother Matt. I think at last count he has lost over 150 lbs.
Karissa insisted upon giving us our Christmas gift early. She made this at preschool. Let me try and describe this just as it was described to Matt and I. "Karissa this is fantastic. Can you tell me about your plate." I said. "Yes, of course, this is a Mickey Mouse vampire in the middle. See his fangs. And you and Daddy are on the sides. See your mouths, you are screaming because you are scared. And there is me above you. I am in space and I'm wearing a space helmet, flying next to me are 2 bats." Karissa replied. "WOW!" Matt and I say. I also asked where Addi was. She just wasn't there Karissa said.
We can't seem to have a family event where dress-up is not involved.
Beth made Grandpa's GIANT cupcake - cake.
For those of you who do not recognize Slim on the right. That is my oldest brother Matt. I think at last count he has lost over 150 lbs.
Karissa insisted upon giving us our Christmas gift early. She made this at preschool. Let me try and describe this just as it was described to Matt and I. "Karissa this is fantastic. Can you tell me about your plate." I said. "Yes, of course, this is a Mickey Mouse vampire in the middle. See his fangs. And you and Daddy are on the sides. See your mouths, you are screaming because you are scared. And there is me above you. I am in space and I'm wearing a space helmet, flying next to me are 2 bats." Karissa replied. "WOW!" Matt and I say. I also asked where Addi was. She just wasn't there Karissa said.What more can I say. Matt and I were speechless.

2 comments:
Oh, what great memories - and a plate to help you relive it all :)
And it's not over yet!
I would like to borrow Karissa once in a while...like on days when I'm bummed out. She's outrageously hilarious!
Post a Comment