Who would have thought that tonight when I dressed Andrew in his Christmas pajamas in May he'd walk.
The girls wanted their hair in sponge curlers. I begrudgingly agreed. After blow drying their hair I bent down to grab the curlers. Karissa was playing with Andrew and had him standing holding his hands. Then she let go. For some reason I started to count. When I got to 15 he sat down. Karissa and I looked at each other astonished. We screamed and clapped. Andrew smiled and laughed.
Karissa called for Matt. We all sat on the floor. I steadied Andrew and let go. He took 2 wobbly steps towards Karissa landing in her lap. We cheered. Andrew laughed. I steadied Andrew again and let go. This time he was headed for Matt. He took 6 steps before collapsing on Matt. We cheered!
What a fun night that I will never forget!
Immediately following this video we called our neighbors down to see it for themselves. Andrew performed and walked right to Brock and Lauren. We cheered. Andrew laughed.



No comments:
Post a Comment