Thursday, April 5, 2012

One year

Andrew is 1 year old today!














These are some of my favorite pictures from the past year. 

Andrew you are an absolute joy.  Your sisters and cousins adore you.  Being doted on is one of your favorite things.  I love that you are on a great schedule and never complain when it's time for bed.  Actually you don't complain much about anything.  One of your very favorite things is picking up the kids from school.  As soon as we pull into the carpool lane you start yelling, "Hi!".  It melts my heart every time.

My favorite time of day with you is bedtime.  You love to be cradled in my arms and rocked while drinking nursing (and now drinking a bottle).  Your favorite bedtime story is Good Night Moon. When I say the "Story", you laugh and clap your hands.  You love binkies and your silky edge blankie. 

Andrew you are very adventurous.  You've got the speed crawl down.  You get into toilets, open and empty cabinets, destroy dollhouses and pretty much anything your sisters are playing with, you play along too.

Thank you for being such a sweet son!  Daddy and I adore you. 

Love, Mama
(And you called me Mom today mimicking your sister.)

1 comment:

Us5McEuens said...

Happy birthday Andrew!!! I just love all the pictures of him. Especially the ones with his sisters. They just adore him. So much love for that little guy. Love u guys!