This morning as I was getting Karissa in the car for church, I noticed the driver door was ajar. Being the crazed mother I am, I really didn't think anything of it until I noticed the glove compartment was open, all the cell phone car chargers on the passenger seat and the center console of my Tahoe was opened with my CD case missing. Argggghhhh. Matt inadvertently left the car unlocked last night after picking up some pizza.
At first I was happy that nothing else was gone like carseats, my lipstick (very important when you find the right color) and the kids DVD's. Then after I thought about this longer I became sad and angry. You see both Matt and I are beyond OCD about keeping our cars locked and doors to the house locked at all times. The one time we leave the car door unlocked then our car gets broken in to. My CD collection is beyond lame but they were mine.
As I mentioned earlier we were on our way to church and I can tell you that I wasn't feeling very churchy. To make matters worse it was my Sunday to teach the lesson in R.S. on the Holy Ghost. After lots of prayers I made through church and gave my lesson. The anger of my missing stuff is gone and now I'm just bummed.
1 comment:
Such a bummer!! My Matt leaves doors unlocked with his wallet on the center console inviting someone to take it...the OCD in me nearly loses it when he says no one would break into a car in someone's driveway. Hellloooo!!!!
Post a Comment