As a result of a little piece of Good Mail, I got a phone call from a brilliant lady I used to work with at Pleasant Holidays. She had some part-time work for me at the new company she works for and asked if I was interested. After much consideration and the benefit of working part-time with flexible hours, I went for it. The company is http://www.rockymountaineer.com
I'm thrilled to be back in the travel industry. Guess I have to stop laying on the couch and eating bon-bons all day.
2 comments:
The best of both worlds... I'm sure you'll still have time for bon-bons:) Good luck!
Congrats on your new venture. That company looks really cool! Thanks for making my day with the note you sent. What a nice surprise to find that amongst a pile of junk mail and bills. Really wish we lived closer. Between Braden and Karissa, we'd be laughing constantly!
Post a Comment