Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sleepover Confessions

(My sister Kayla and her family came out to the coast to celebrate her 30th Birthday. We had a fun family dinner at BJ's and went to our community theater to see Annie. Lucky us the Martzs' spent the night.)
Confessions #1 - The Meyring girls still love to talk and talk. We could have stayed in our PJ's till noon. The time went by way too fast.

Confession #2 - In an effort to delay their journey home Milloy hid his Beaver in our
couch cushions. We'll be mailing it to him tomorrow. (He gave
Karissa permission to sleep with Mr. Beaver tonight.)

Sleepover #2 - Our sweet niece Kayley decided since her sister went to a Slumber Party, she needed to sleepover at our house. After packing her rolling pack-pack full of clothes and Pj's, Karissa and I picked her up.

Confession #3 - "Kayley you can't see my Dad when he goes to bed because he sleeps without a shirt on. " Karissa informs. "Well that's ok, my Dad sleeps naked." Kayley replied.

Both girls slept completely intertwined and didn't move till the sun came up. Which thanks to "springing ahead" was a bright and early 7:30a.

2 comments:

Linnae said...

That Karissa and Kayley conversation is the best thing I've heard this month!!!

Cate said...

Wow! I think that's more info than I needed about my bros-in-law - lol!