Saturday, March 6, 2010

March-it comes in like a Lion

Or maybe it comes in like a barking seal. After 3 sleepless nights and Matt and I being thrown-up on several times, Addi was officially diagnosed today with a sinus infection. I've found that I am not so nice after many nights of now sleep. Addi is now on antibiotics and seems to be doing a little better this evening.

On a lighter note, pun intended. Here is the swag I won on one of my favorite blogs.
Check your mailbox for Good Mail from me!

Despite not feeling 100 %, Addi never misses a chance to wreak havoc on our living room. Or really any room, purse and all!

Saturday morning Ballet. Karissa loves her friends and teachers.
She always reminds me, she is the Prima Ballerina.

Addi insisted upon getting in on the action today and demanded that she wear her tights and leotard. You know when I was pregnant with Addi, I honestly believed I wouldn't have another prissy girl. Boy-was I wrong. Addi is already trying to only wear dresses. She also loves shoes as much as Karissa and I do. I'm in for it.

I had to take this picture of Matt barbecuing in the rain tonight. It was the pancho and umbrella. He was less than thrilled when he saw me camera in hand. I managed to get this shot of him flipping the steaks because he couldn't flip me off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The grilling in the rain picture is just too much... truly. HILARIOUS. I hope you are all feeling better!