There is not a moment that goes by where Andrew Patrick Kinnon is not making a ginormous mess or creating total chaos. He perfectly plans each catastrophe with precision. Like precisely when I am nursing Sybil. If I am nursing and on the phone. His plans reach new levels of utter destruction.
So far here are a few examples if his unscrupulous behavior;
Slapping Addi in the eye with a hand full of shampoo.
Batteries, hair clips, money, Matt's name badge for work, Bobbi pins and a small Allen wrench in our garbage disposal.
The entire living room covered in toys.
Every pillow off every couch drug into the living room to use as landing gear.
Popcorn thrown on the ground and jumped/stomped on so it "explodes".
Our kitchen chairs and bench drug through the kitchen for ultimate reach ability.
Climbing the shelves in our refrigerator.
Rolls of toilet paper unraveled on the bathroom floor and in the toilet.
2 potty training disasters with poop. Once all over his bedroom floor on my newly cleaned cream colored carpet. The other behind our Christmas tree.
More potty training disasters with pee all over the house. (Just today he threw his undies about 3 feet away and aimed and hit them while I was standing next to him.)
Each and every time one of these lovely things happen I say, Andrew! In my most stern voice. He just looks at me, smiles and says, Sorry Mom.
One day I'll laugh at all this. Just not today.

1 comment:
Oh Tiana,
I don't know if I should laugh or cry! This reminds me sooo much of Noah when he was little around Andrew's age. Just remember.....THIS TO SHALL PASS....and you'll get through it! Hang in there, mama!!!!!
Post a Comment