Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy

On November 2nd, Matt turned 46.
  
We started the celebration Friday night at our favorite Japanese Restaurant (aka.. cook in front of you). The girls cheered and Andrew hid at the fiery parts. We loved it. 

Saturday night Grandpa took us to Wood Ranch BBQ.  Matt had prime rib, I had tri-tip and the girls each had baby back ribs. Addi finished every single one. Like down to the bone finished. Yummo. Karissa ate too many rolls and later her tummy was super upset and she barfed.  

After dinner we headed to Target and got new phones. Matt has had the same iphone 3 for nearly 5 years. It was time. Now he's enjoying every minute of faster technology. Yeah! 

Yesterday Karissa, Addi and I chilled at home with Karissa's tender tummy. We eventually got around to making Daddy his favorite cookies. I'd say it was a great birthday! 

 

No comments: