We finally got ready for the day and hit up Target. Andrew had an icee and popcorn in the cart while I looked for a new pair of shoes for Addi. We strolled through the store checking out end caps with Christmas decor, Me, you and Andrew.
Before I knew it our time had faded and we set off to pickup the Kindergarten carpool. We hung out with the girls, had lunch, then it was back out to pickup Karissa and Charlotte. We headed home while listening to their day.
Karissa and Addi are so excited for your arrival.
We got three little ballerinas ready for dance and put Andrew down for a nap. We dropped off the little ballerinas while Karissa did her homework. (Aka ate Oreos and waited for us to come home.)
Then it was Karissa's homework time. We worked on her spelling, multiplication flash cards and she played her recorder for us too. When our ears had enough, we sent her out back to feed the rabbits.
Before we knew it Addi tumbled through the door. Melissa and Olivia stopped by with some super cute jammies for you. We chatted for a bit and started dinner. Spaghetti with meat sauce. Your last dinner nestled in my belly.
Dad arrived home as we were eating. We all ate and chatted about our day. Our last day before your arrival.
At 7 we stumbled up the stairs to give addi and Andrew a bath. We packed bags for the kids weekend at the beach. (This reminds me the girls need bathing suits.) We got Addi and Andrew in their pajamas and read 4 stories. Addi still excited fell asleep within minutes. Andrew on the other hand was tucked in at least a dozen times before finally falling into blissful sleep.
Karissa and Daddy returned from the store and we had one more child to get to bed. Your big sister loves you so much and can't wait to meet you. She kept asking me if I was nervous to give birth. I assured her I was not. I'm so excited to see you. Karissa then settled into Harry Potter. (She promised to only read one chapter.)
To round out our evening you and I took a well deserved bath. I watched you contort my tummy and soaked up our last night of you inside me. After the bath we headed downstairs to spend time /fall asleep on the couch with Dad.
Although I'm still trying to figure out how I will have time to care for a newborn on top of our jam packed schedule. I can't wait to meet you, hold you and love on you for the rest of my life.
Love, Mom

1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one! So happy for you! Good luck and congrats:)
Post a Comment