
Karissa was all smiles while Matt and I were holding back tears.

Addison was beyond thrilled that she'd be getting rid of her sissy for a few hours.

First Day of School!

Looking back at the month of August - Karissa moved up to the shooting stars class at Gymnastics.

The girls had a great time watching Uncle Matt (my brother), ride in the Ventura County Fair parade and the Santa Barbara Fiesta parade.

Kayley and Addi loved the rides at the parade.

Travis and Karissa LOVED riding together.

Kayley and Karissa playing at the beach.

Addi had her first surf lesson with Mary at Solimar Beach.

Karissa and Addi egging each other at the Fiesta Parade in Santa Barbara.

Matt (my brother) and Ringo in Ventura at the VC Fair Kick-off parade.

Karissa, Kayley and Megan playing with Zoe on our last playdate of the summer.
2 comments:
love the picture of mary and addi surfing, never saw it
I have been so out of the loop on your blog...finally checked in and loved all the pics. Haven't had a personal computer for months, so I've been slacking on B's blog. Finally getting around to updating it. By the way, I started a new job (still med sales) 7 I cover Los Robles in Thousand Oaks now. When I drove there a couple wks ago from Temecula, all I could think was, "Wow, Tiana and Matt are the nicest people ever for driving alllll the way out to Temecula a couple times!! It's FAR!!" Next time I go there, I'll give you a call to see if I can drop in on you guys :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment