(Dear blogger staff, I strongly dislike the way we have to upload pictures.)
As may of you may recall from my post last August... http://kinnonfamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/maui-nokaoi.html
I love Maui.
Matt and I decided to return again this year for a few important reasons;
1. Matt hadn't been to Maui in over 5 years
2. It was free!
I'm thankful that Matt worked his tail-off this year booking Hawaii so he could earn a trip for our family. We had a wonderful time together and look forward to returning again in a
few years. Here are a few highlights from our trip. There will be another posting with more pictures to follow.
Here is the top of Haleakala, Maui's dormant Volcano. Of the near 10 times we've been to Maui, we've never seen the top. It's usually hiding under the clouds.






1 comment:
I'm with ya on the uploading. It BUGS! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Post a Comment