
The view from the Main House at Hearst Castle.

Mr. Hearst's residence.

Just some statues from about 400 B.C. he collected from Egypt.

The top of the doorway of the main house.

Reception Room fireplace. The tapestries and artifacts all collected from Europe.

The Sea Chest for dinner on our first night was fabulous. This place is a favorite for locals and tourists. Matt had Mahi Mahi and I had shrimp and scallops. We decided we should have sat at the Oyster Bar with the locals but weren't quite brave enough.

Hearst Castle was an absolute treat. Matt and I were taken with it's beauty and elegance. This is a view of one of the 4 guest houses on the hill.



2 comments:
I was just thinking i would like to visit Hearst Castle again - probably because I was scanning pictures from 30 yrs ago - I'll have to post them on the fam site for you.
Hearst Castle is amazing! It looks like you both had a great time, and I bet it was so nice and relaxing to get away for a bit!
Post a Comment