
In case you missed the commercial during the SuperBowl; Denny's gave away a free Grand Slam Breakfast to anyone who came in on the Tuesday following the SuperBowl. Despite the pouring rain, I convinced Linnae to wait in line while I did my Pre-K pick-ups. The breakfast was great and the service was interesting. (Our waiter/waitress appeared to be making a transition from gentleman to gentle-woman. Only one of the kids questioned why she talked like a boy.)
So thank you Denny's. We had a blast.
1 comment:
I can't even tell you how hard I am laughing about your waiter/waitress comment. We go to Anaheim Stadium every year to see Supercross and before the race we walk over to a Denny's and several years ago we had a waiter/waitress help us who had long hair, and Kristie and I thought "her" name was Juanita and Rodger says it says Juan. Anyway we have seen he/she several more years and 2 weeks ago we got Juan waiting on us again and Rodger says we need to tip well because he still hasn't been able to get his surgery. Long story short, we are heading to the races again tomorrow night and Rodger asked me earlier tonight if I was excited to see Juan, then I read your blog. I am stil laughing.
Post a Comment