While waiting for some jeans to dry yesterday I decided to browse the blogs. One thing lead to another and I stumbled across http://makeitdo.wordpress.com/. Not only is the blog filled with creative information, it is inspiring. There is a quote on the blog from Theodore Roosevelt that reads; "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
The quote literally kicked my butt into gear and I decided to do something that I've been putting off and complaining about for quite some time....my Windows. (Inside and Out.) Here are some photos of my window cleaning adventure.
While hosing down the windows Addi decided to take a shower in my overspray. Good thing we live in So Cal and the temperature was 68 degrees.
Running in the water while sopping wet.
The quote literally kicked my butt into gear and I decided to do something that I've been putting off and complaining about for quite some time....my Windows. (Inside and Out.) Here are some photos of my window cleaning adventure.
While hosing down the windows Addi decided to take a shower in my overspray. Good thing we live in So Cal and the temperature was 68 degrees.
Running in the water while sopping wet.


2 comments:
Now I need a new service for your Secret Pal... :)
Good for you! That is an awesome quote, I needed that as well. Oh, and can I borrow those snow boots? Since I live in the snow and all and don't have a pair myself... :)
Post a Comment