A few nights ago, Matt and I decided to have a Ro-Cham-Beau tournament to determine who was going to sweep and mop the floor or who was going to pick-up the toy disaster in the living room. Karissa watched as Matt and I played. The first 3 times in a row we both got the same thing, then I won!!!!!!! I chose scissors and Matt chose paper - SLICE. He jumped up and down yelling, “NOOOOO!”. I laughed so hard I was crying! Then Karissa started crying because she didn’t understand what was happening. This only made Matt and I laugh even harder. As you can imagine Karissa started crying more; which sent us into hysterics. We finally calmed down and got her calm and all was well; because I happily chose the toy disaster while Matt swept and mopped the kitchen floor.
Anyone else up for a Ro-Cham-Beau challenge? My windows need washing.
2 comments:
absolutely classic! can't get enough karissa stories!
you are adorable...this story made me laugh!
Post a Comment