Friday, April 3, 2009

Bad

Last week Linnae and I had a discussion about the words to Michael Jackson's, P.Y.T. song. I knew I had the words right. So I did what anyone these days would do. Youtube! I proudly played the song and yes, I had the words correct. (Thank you American Idol for dedicating one show to Michael Jackson songs.)

After P.Y.T. ended, Youtube offered us several more selections of Michael Jackson songs. As you can see the girls loved them! The last song that we played was Thriller. Karissa who spent the time dancing to the songs became entranced with the video. Linnae skipped as many of the scary parts as possible, but let her watch the dancing. Well folks, that's all it took. Karissa is in love with Michael Jackson's music. She asks to listen to it all the time. She also tells Matt and I and everyone else she sees that she loves Michael Jackson. We get some really awesome looks. it is innocent, I assure you. She just loves his funky beats. Come on, don't we all?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute!
I love Addi's baby dance.

Linnae said...

I love the funky beats! She's just in love with the way he dances~ she told me! Truth is, I'm in love with the way he dances too! ha ha

"because I'm Bad~ I'm Bad!"