Monday, March 23, 2009

The Social Butterfly

Karissa had quite the social calendar last Saturday, Matt and I could hardly keep up. Addi was just as patient as can be, watching and laughing at us and... not napping.





Kayley and Karissa posing before the Spring Fashion Show at Nordstroms. That would be my child insisting upon wearing the bikini. She walked about 1/4 of the way down the runway and started crying and ran to Daddy. Why? Because she says that everyone was staring at her. This marks the end of her modeling career. I fear that I may have scarred her for life!

Our fashion models!


After the runway meltdown, Karissa was off to her next event.
Her friend Kyle's Star Wars birthday!



Last but certainly not least. Our friend Janet's, (far right) 30th birthday.
Addi is just chillaxn' with her Uncle Mark...and still not napping!

Our queen..note the crown on her forehead!






1 comment:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

I can't stop laughing about Karissa saying that everyone was staring at her! That girl is such a riot!