Matt is now employed! Matt accepted a position as a travel agent at the AAA office in Santa Barbara. The drive is about 45 minutes from Camarillo to Santa Barbara. Let me tell you nearly the entire way is along the ocean. Who wouldn't want to watch dolphins frolicking in the surf?
We are very excited and want to make sure that you are making all your travel arrangements with Matt. I will post his contact information as soon as it is available.
Thank you to all those that were praying for us and especially to those that helped with childcare while Matt had interviews and was testing for positions. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
4 comments:
That's so great! We know he'll do a great job there.
congratulations matt!
HOW GREAT! That is Awesome!
I LOVE that drive. It is the best! The only bummer was the traffic...but it's not LA traffic and LA people. The Santa Barbarians smile and are actually nice in traffic.
I am so far behind on my blog stalking, I'm just now reading this!
Congratulations Matt!
We will keep you in mind if we travel!
Love,
the Bystroms
Post a Comment