Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ballerina, Bruises, Bronchitis and ....Barf

Warning...the picture below is graphic.
Matt was so proud that he caught this on camera, I had to share.
The girls got sick on March 6 and are just getting better as of today. The both had bad colds that with pink eye. Then poor Addi had a double ear infection and finally both girls developed Bronchitis. And they passed it along to me! AHHHH. I am on medication though as of yesterday.



Poor Addi, she was very sick yet still wanted to play as much as she could.

Here is the awesome shiner on Addi's forehead.
That darn table got in her way 2 times in one day!

And how could I forget our ballerina. Her she is ready for dance class. She loves it! Karissa and Kayley will be in a recital on July 12 at 6:00pm for anyone that is interested in attending, please let me know.

No comments: