Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beach Babes

With record breaking heat in So Cal, you better believe we went to the Beach. We headed for Oxnard Shores. The sand was soft..dare I say it was nearly Hawaii sand. The water was cool and just blissful enough to walk and play in.
Sandcastle building!

Addi absolutely loved the sand. She just held it in her hands and didn't try to taste it once.


A perfect view of Anacapa Island and the sun glistening on the water.





2 comments:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

Aaahhhh....this is why we live in California! Beautiful!

Marci and Morgan said...

Shut up now!! I can't stand it! We've been practically shut-ins for about 2 1/2 months and it's killer. I MUST live somewhere with child-friendly outdoor weather sometime soon or i'll go crazy!!! You guys look like you had so much fun- and I can't believe Addison didn't try to eat the sand- Seth considered it a food group at that age and it was AWFUL!! Enjoy your stinking awesome winter!