Friday, January 2, 2009

We decided to start off the 2009 with......

We started off 2009 right.....with a trip right to Pediatric Urgent Care. Addison has a double ear infection and Karissa has an ear infection in her right ear. They both have been sick over a week with fevers, terrible coughs, and major congestion with runny noses. Matt and I have not had a good night sleep in over a week. Addi is up ever 2-3 hours in pain and coughing. Karissa was up almost all night on New Years Eve. She decided to ring in our New Year with throwing-up in our bed. Needless to say I have been washing and rewashing bedding for all 3 of our beds since Christmas Day.

This must be good luck, right?

Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have now been in inducted into the 'real parents' hall of fame:) I hope they start to feel better soon! Happy new year.

The Martz Guppies said...

Oh Man...I hope they are feeling better each day. I wish I were closer so that I could help you and Matt get some rest by watching the girls. But...even though I don't, I still drive! Let me know if I can come and help.

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

What?? No pictures? You sure seem to do everything with a sense of humor! Looking forward to reading a happier post soon!!

Amy said...

It's really going around, our kids had the cough too.
Cough til you puke, that's always a good time!
The best part is as your family gets bigger, you have the gunk longer.

Good luck friend and let me know if you need anything!

By the way HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
--Bystrom's