
While enjoying a Waldorf Salad with my friend Barbara at the CPK-ASAP in Westlake Village, I noticed a lady standing in the order line with really short white shorts on. I thought to myself, why would anyone wear shorts that short and then roll them up? Only Pamela Anderson. So after not trying to stare, I got a picture of her from behind with my friends cell phone. She was there for lunch with her kids. Barbara and I were cheking out all the patrons as they recognized her and the men had the best reactions. I must say, I have seen a lot of celebrities over the years around Westlake and this was the best yet. Nice lunching with you Pam!
P.S. Her chest really isn't that huge when you see her in person.
1 comment:
That's cool, so is she really tiny? I picture her being really short and really skinny. Your coment about the shorts made me laugh.
Post a Comment