Here is Addi with her Great-Grandpa, McEuen. Addison is wearing a blessing dress that some of my sisters wore as a baby, possibly even me.
Here is the Meyring family clan, well at least all the girls and my brother Chad, (next to Grandpa). Lookin' great everyone! Thanks Cate for taking the picture.
Here we are. Don't be surprised if this picture ends up as our Christmas card!
4 comments:
Those are great pictures, I'm sorry I missed Addison's Blessing, she looked beautiful. I'm so glad it went well.
I love your pictures.
You already know I'm a freak so you shouldn't be surprised that I already made a movie of Addison's blessing. The hardest thing was I had to make it under 100 mb to post on a blog (now I just need to go to my friend's house and upload it on her industrial computer) So I'll put a small version of it on the family blog soon.
How did I get so lucky to have such a great family???
I cracked up in church yesterday when I looked around and saw that we mobbed it in there and took up two rows!
What a nice family picture, they get harder to come by the more kids you have:) You better use it for your christmas card!!
Post a Comment