Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bumbo Baby and WVMC Picnic

We can never take a picture of Addison without Karissa insisting on being in the picture. Addi is just minding her own business swinging away while grabbed onto the pole as a decoy. She loves to swing Addi really fast when Mom and Dad are not looking.
Addi in her Bumbo chair. These chairs are just too cool.
Addi just chills out on the counter while I make dinner or am doing dishes.
Kayley and Karissa at the West Valley Mom Connection Picnic. They made bracelets, watched Jumbo Shrimp Circus, got a Karate lesson and had their faces painted by Tinkerbell.
The Crew
The purple butterfly queens. I told Karissa that I loved the sparkles on her butterfly. She quickly corrected me, "No Mom, it's pixie dust!"

2 comments:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

I get such a kick out of Karissa and Addison couldn't be more adorable! I need to find out how you got into Disneyland so early...what a great idea! We will be taking Braden there soon.

Linnae said...

Seeing Addi in her Bumbo chair made me get really excited to be able to see my babies all the time!