Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Princess, The Queen, SuperGirl and the Phelps Fan!

Addison is the Princess. If I could use one word to describe her it would be serene. She is so peaceful and pleasant that sometimes I find myself just staring at her wondering how I got so lucky. I have challenged myself to remember this because when she is older and Karissa teaches her a thing or two, I will remember my sweet baby.


Triple Trouble!

Ellie caught driving the girls around in her vette with Kayley on the hood.

Supergirl and the Queen performing for me and Addison.

Supergirl and the Queen again.

Kayley and Karissa change costumes about every 5 minutes.

Phelps Fan! Matt and I have been watching every moment of the Olympics paying special attention to all swimming and have turned Karissa into quite the Michael Phelps fan. He is such an amazing athlete. Here is miss Phelps fan with her new goggles!

No comments: