We also call her Addi, Addi-Baladdi, Gorgeous Girl and G-bo. One can never predict all the nicknames that you give your child.
On Aug. 22, Addison took her first plane ride from Burbank to Sacramento. We went to visit my Great Aunt Jean, Addi's Great-Great Aunt. Sadly we got no pictures of them together because Aunt Jean is very crabby and refused to have any pictures taken of her. I guess when you are 83 you can make those kind of demands and get away with it.
Addison waking up her sister for once. This was taken in our hotel room in Sacramento.
The haircut gang. Paige was at the Beach house for haircuts. Collin, Kayley, Ellie and Karissa all got their haircut while Addi just chilled out enjoying the ocean breeze.

3 comments:
Happy 3-month Birthday Addi! I like to call her Addibalu...My Uncle used to call me Mattibalu.
Love Daddy.
We call Kelsey, Kelsey Lou - no idea why...
Addi is growing up so fast!
Love the new look of your blog - very fancy!
My little Addi-girl! So cute! Happy 3 month birthday! I can't wait to take you shopping like I have with Karissa and not be able to resist buying you the cutest outfit in the store!!!
Post a Comment