Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Endless Summer

What can I really say about this picture. Karissa is dressing up like Daddy. She is wearing one of his t-shirts that she put on all by herself and of course Matt's shoes too. The look on her face, well, that's just Karissa and the "Shaka"...I am speechless.
Here is Addison. She is happy as a lark on her baby gym.

"Do you recognize me Mom?"
3 girls hammin' it up at the Camarillo Community Theater. We were there for a youth performance of Iaolanthe.
The girls favorite character in the play, the Queen of the Fairies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiana,

I love that top photo of Karissa, it is just so "HER"!

SO is it time for them to go back to school or what??

I hope all of you are well and that we get to see you soon!

All the best,

Heather Marton