Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hell Week (you read that right)

So far it's equivalent to a sorority rush week. (except I never joined one of those because I thought the girls were too stuck-up.)

We're into day 3 and it ain't pretty.  Both girls have had a school functions every day this week.  Matt and I are trying to attend as many events as we can.  I (stupidly) offered to be the "virtual" Room Mom for both girls classes.  (I won't be doing that again!)  Each teacher needs a teacher gift and the coordination of contributions for a group gift.  Oh, and dance teacher gifts, book exchanges, white elephants, yankee gift exchange, (this was a new one for me).  I am seriously ready to pull my hair out.

Oh and yes, my milk decided to dry up.  At first I was like FINE, Andrew can have formula. 
Well unlike the girls he hates formula and got a seriously bad diaper rash!!  I called my OB and whined so now I have a prescription to increase my milk supply.  So far it seems to be working quite well. 
Let's keep praying it increases.  (Yes, I'm asking you to pray that I will have milk.  Just kidding.)

Other than that, things are boring!  What a joke. 

Just wanted to publicly thank my neighbor Amy for taking care of my kids.  I know that she had several other reason why she moved to Camarillo from AZ, but I think she was sent to me.  She is really the best and I needed her sooo much.  Karissa and Brock are the bestest friends ever.  Addi and Andrew love them too.

No comments: