Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas arrived early

This past week Matt and I received an abundance of blessings that we are incredibly thankful for. 

After 2 months we finally got a new tenant in the Vegas condo!  (Whew.  I was starting to panic a little.)

Addison was on her way to getting another set of ear tubes and after a hearing test and another visit to her E.N.T., Dr. Feinfield, on Tuesday and her ears were given a clean bill of health.

Karissa received this award at school.  Matt and I almost cried.  We are so proud of her.

This is a tarantula.  Addi was so excited to show me this picture after school she nearly fell over.

This is the most exciting news of all.  Matt has worked his tail off at the Auto Club and has been promoted to Branch Office Manager.  His first day at the Camarillo office will be December 19.  We are so excited!

We are so thankful for these blessings.

No comments: