Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 months old


Andrew is now 2 months old! Good thing he's tough, his sisters are ensuring that.



While working on a few things on the computer the house became silent. My heart raced as I called out for Addi. The faint sound of the "finger suck" was all I could make out. As I rounded the corned into Andrew's room here was Addi cuddling with her brother. After catching my breath, I had to laugh. In a few short minutes Andrew was sound asleep with Addi right by his side.


Super-star reader. Karissa has become our nightly story-teller.
2 months old. Good thing his sweet personality has emerged. For a moment I was starting to worry that he'd be like Karissa. Not sure if I could handle another. (I say that with love.)








2 comments:

Maria and Billy said...

He is such a little cutie! :)

Betsy said...

They are SO cute! And you know I appreciate the finger sucking...she makes me proud!