Where shall I start.
I hate all my maternity clothes. I've been avoiding them like the plague. Since I can't afford new ones, they'll have to do for now.
Karissa is loving school, ballet, gymnatics and soccer.
Addison is in the midst of potty training. This is not going as quickly as I thought it would. Matt and I are getting tired of her ordering us to change her diaper.
2 comments:
Oh TT- I am so with you on the maternity clothes! I was SO happy when Tyler could throw them up in the attic...now he has to get them down...hopefully, not for a while!
And Addi, oh Addi! Please potty train quickly for the sake of your mother and father...they could use a break! ; )
It was nice to see you and catch up with you briefly at the wedding. You look so great...maternity clothes are horrible...but better than what was available when our moms were pregnant probably :) Best wishes with everything you are juggling!!
Post a Comment