Miss Addison is now 1 year old. I thought I'd take you on a quick journey of the past year.
Addison, so far it has been an absolute pleasure being you momma. You are always happy and full of joy. You love to crawl around and get into everything. Karissa is your favorite person. Every morning when you wake up you look for her and smile and giggle when you see her. You also love Mr. Pickles and try to say his name when you see him. You can now say, "Hi DaDa, Momma, SSSS-at, Sa (for Karissa) and just a lot of baby babble. Your favorite things are the swings at the park and playing with whatever Karissa touches.
Daddy, Karissa and I love you very much and can't wait for this next year to watch you grow.
Love, Momma























2 comments:
Ahhhh, love the pictures! Hope to see you all soon! Happy Birthday Addison!
Wow time goes by so fast. It seems like you just had the stork in your yard!
Post a Comment