Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa and his elves

A little glamour always makes a girl feel SUPER sassy!
Las Posas Country Club Brunch with Santa. The girls had a great time. Thank you Nana for inviting us. Karissa was very brave sitting on Santa's lap. We had a boatload of tears on Friday night when she saw Santa at the Old Town Tree lighting ceremony. However she is all smiles here. I think it must have been the gift.

Anxiously awaiting Santa. Karissa, Kayley, Travis & Ellie!
We ran into my friend Kim Kitchen and her family. Kim's stepdad, Pete Faxon, "played" Santa.

Only because this was my Christmas nightgown when I was Karissa's age and I have a picture of me with the same curlers in my hair. Mom, I know that your smiling from above. Karissa is now a 3rd generation sponge curler girl!



Sweet little elf!





3 comments:

Beth said...

great pictures and the music is also great

Anonymous said...

Tiana, the pictures are great, Karissa looks beautiful. The whole place looks really pretty. Wow I miss you guys alot!

Anonymous said...

I love the sponge curlers, I have even bought some to put in Elena's hair, but never remember! Cute pictures of the girls. oh, and happy anniversary. Doesn't life just get better every year?