Tuesday, December 9, 2008

7 Years of bliss - Happy Anniversary

On December 8 Matt and I celebrated our 7 year Wedding Anniversary. We had a lovely evening...Matt was taking his Torts class mid-term and I had dinner with Matt, Beth, Grandpa and a gaggle of girls! Once midterms are over, we plan to celebrate appropriately.
Karissa decided to hop in my gift bag and be a gift for me. This was right after she ran upstairs with my gift for Matt and announced, "Dad, we got you a really scary movie!" Matt just laughed and loved his Call of Duty game.



















2 comments:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

Congratulations!! Hope you're not feeling that 7 year itch!! Hope you get time to really celebrate! I assume you are settling into your new home. I hope all is going well. Hopefully we can catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 years!!!That's exciting. If you head out this way to celebrate drop the girls off and I'll babysit for you.