Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wicked.. Disney.. 6 month old

We saw Wicked last weekend, it was absolutely amazing! We went with my brother Matt and his wife Beth. (Thank you to my brother Matt for buying our tickets and taking us with you and Beth!) If you have not seen Wicked, you are missing out. It closes Jan. 11 in LA.

I won tickets at work for a special holiday preview of Disneyland hosted by the radio station, KOST 103.5. We had 4 hrs from 9pm to 1am to ride as many rides as possible. We raced through the park riding all the "big kid" rides and ended with Small World. It was a blast. Here we are with our friends/colleagues, George and David.

Thanks KOST!


Baby Addi just is now 6 months old. She is just moments away from crawling. Last weekend she got up on all fours and started rocking, I screamed, "NO!" I'm just not ready for her to grow-up. Look at these Chubby Cheeks!




Our sweet smiley girl!




2 comments:

Betsy said...

I successfully took my class to Wicked...30 kids and 5 Chaperons. Seeing it for the second time was more amazing than the first. I agree, the best Broadway show ever!

Anonymous said...

How fun you won tickets to Disneyland!

I love Addi's cheeks too!

Ava's been watching this little girl on YouTube and saying that she looks like "my frien Karissa".
We need to get them together.

Love,
Amy