Saturday, November 1, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Linnae the Fairy Princess

Small Wonder Academy Halloween


Daddy-Paul the Pirate with Karissa and Addi.



Karissa and her 2 favorite boys, Ben and Bradon




It is supposed to be a Happy Halloween right? Karissa was tired of taking photos and was past the point of being ready to trick or treat!





Here are the treats!



Halloween parade at church!


Back to her school party. Karissa is obsessed with all things Halloween. Matt and I have a feeling that she will be goth at some point.



2 comments:

The Martz Guppies said...

I am LOVEING these pictures!
The Funniest one is the one of Betsy and the Reno 911 duo.
I am DYING!!! What a great idea....did Garrett really wear the shorts?

The Martz Guppies said...

I just saw that I spelled Loving wrong....I was in mid breaking up a fight over my Samantha doll. Gotta Love it!