Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

There are so many things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.  These photos pretty much sum it up.

My husband who works very hard to provide for our family while going to Law School 3 nights a week.  

My children who light up my life in ways I never imagined possible.

My 16 nieces and nephews who love to be together.

My 4 brothers, 2 brother in-laws, 3 sisters and 4 sister-in laws who lead, guide, help and protect me on the journey we call life.  I wouldn't be the person I am without their influence, support and love.

My Grandpa who at nearly 90 years old still makes sure all our needs are met.

My job at Rocky Mountaineer which gives me a way to help support my family.

My friends Samantha, Amy and Marie who help me daily and are wonderful mothers.

My church for giving me the guidance I need to be a better wife, mother and a closer relationship with Christ.

As you can see I have much to be thankful for.






 Brett and Addison
 Breann and Karissa




 Brett, Karissa and Breann with their Dads on a quad adventure.

 This little charmer.



Despite the fact the rosemary we had sticking out of the cavity of this 21lb turkey catching on fire, our turkey was delicious!
Betsy and Saint Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...and rosemary for remembrance." You will never forget that turkey.
Isobel