As usual I'm running behind. Here are a few photos of the girls on their First Day of School.
Karissa the 1st grader! Love that the backpack is nearly as big as she is! On the first day of school our little social butterfly made a new bestie, a sweet little boy named Brock. These two go together like peas and carrots. Lucky us Brock lives about 4 houses away. I'm loving this new relationship. There was a little adjustment period and we learned that talking in class earns you a seat right next to the teacher!
The first month of school was rough with all the new changes. I'm pleased to report that things are better. Not perfect but better.
Addison started Preschool. Her teacher is my sister-in-law's Mom. Addison loves her, and loves that she gets to go to school. Her favorite things are in the home center. On her first day she grabbed a purse from the dress-up area and immediately filled it with all 6 cell phones! After that she grabbed a baby doll, threw her purse over her shoulder and was off to play mommy and sweetie. Love her!


No comments:
Post a Comment