Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Up to speed

Our blog needs to be brought up to speed. Here's what you missed;
Karissa played soccer with her cousin Kayley their team was called, The Wild Raspberries. They won most of their games. Karissa's favorite part was that her Uncle Matt was the coach.
Matt went to Prague, Vienna and Budapest on a Trafalgar Escorted Tour. He had a great time and got to see a lot of places he missed during the time he lived in England.

Blurry crown jewels photo. I'll let Matt post more details about his trip.

Matt and I celebrated our 9 yr Wedding Anniversary on December 8.
It was a quiet evening at home with the girls.


We've had several failed attempts at Christmas Card photos. We'll be getting serious about it this week or one of our bloopers will be sent out.
Here are the girls in dressed Matt brought them from Hungary.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot that we were married the same year. Time flies! Good luck getting a Christmas card pic...