Not sure if anyone else has noticed the cost to rent movies at Blockbuster has significantly increased. After reconciling my checking account tonight I noticed there was a mysterious charge from Blockbuster a few days ago. Suddenly I was in panic mode. I thought someone had stolen my credit card number. I immediately called the local store and inquired about the charge. The man on the other end gave me a very lengthy explanation for the charge.
Basically it goes like this. The geek must have seen the gleam in my girls' eyes when we rented, Angelina Ballerina and Strawberry Shortcake. He noted my account that all late fees were to be charged to my card. Of course he must have known we'd return the movies late. (Aren't all kids movies returned late?) In summary, don't return your Blockbuster movies late, they automatically charge your card now for any late fees. The fees can no longer be deferred to your next visit.
Thanks Blockbuster besides your new increased rental rates, now I have another reason not to rent from you.
1 comment:
We LOVE Netflix. It's 10 Million times easier! (not only because we live in the stix, it's just WAY easier!) Or Redbox it!
Post a Comment