
Today Addison is 2 years old. I'm still wondering where the time went. Addison, you are energetic and full of love. You and Mr. Pickles share a special bond. (It's mostly over food, but I think deep down he really loves when you try and ride him like a horse.) You are a loving sister to Karissa. You are brave, courageous and love to laugh. From what I can tell, you don't let people stand in your way. My favorite thing is when you grab my cheeks and say, "Hi, Mom!". This usually happens when you are in trouble. Here are a few of your favorite things -
Bite (your favorite blankie)
Daddy
Annie, the movie
Wan-cakes (Pancakes)
Ellie
(Sometimes when Ellie holds you, you just hug her and don't let go.)
Ice-team (Ice-cream)
The Park
Ballet
(You always have to wear your "Rina", leotard, to Karissa's Ballet class. You love dancing in the hallway.)
Elmo
Way-Town (Lazy Town)
Gwampaw (Grandpa)
Music (every kind)
Dancing
Dogs
Swimming (Although it's a bit challenging with your ear tubes.)
Shoes & wearing dresses
Yelling, "Hi Baby!" to all children under 4.
Daddy, Karissa and I love you very much and couldn't imagine life without your sweet spirit. Addison, you have about 50 cousins, 2 dozen Aunts and Uncles, Godparents, Grandparents in heaven looking after you, and a very special Great-Grandpa who loves you very much.
We can't wait to see what's in-store this next year. Lots of love. Mommy, Daddy and Sissy
P.S. Here are your nicknames, just in case you were wondering; G-Bo, Seamus, G-Bus, Stinky and Cutey.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Addi! I love you very much...Love Daddy.
Post a Comment