Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Edward or Jacob?


Survey - Are you an Edward or a Jacob fan?


I have spent every spare moment in the past month reading the Twilight series and I'm now about 1/3 of the way through Breaking Dawn. (Matt can't wait for me to be finished because then he can have his wife back.) Linnae, Beth and I have had several discussion on who we like better. So please comment and let me know.

3 comments:

Beth said...

oh i am soo edward!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely Edward... I just finished Breaking Dawn. I read the third book on the way to Dubai, and the fourth one on the way back!! It's a good thing I had such long flights, or my kids would have been making their own meals for a day or two:) Loved it.

The Martz Guppies said...

I'm a major Edward fan. Tyler was rooting for Jacob...he likes to "Root for the UnderDOG!" HA HA HA!!!!
Key Word- he WAS rooting for Jacob until he read a couple things he has done in Breaking Dawn....I'll post the picture I have of him reading the other day.